What We Believe
The statement of faith to which Faith Bible College subscribes is in keeping with the Scriptural injunction: “Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine.”
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the triune Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry.
- We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We further believe in the keeping power of God. We believe in sanctification and holiness of heart and the overcoming life as God’s design for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and ministries, and in His fruit in the life of the believer.
- We believe that divine healing is obtained on the basis of the Atonement.
- We believe in Christ’s imminent personal return in power and great glory, and in His present and everlasting dominion.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved into eternal life and they that are lost into eternal punishment.