Faith Bible College has had many international students in the past and they are most welcome to join our courses. To qualify as an International Student, you cannot be classified in any of the categories bullet pointed below.

  • New Zealand citizens, including students from Tokelau, the Cook Islands and Niue.
  • Holders of New Zealand residence permits.
  • Australian citizens.

If you are interested in enrolment, read the information below very carefully, because there are a few extra components that will be required to ensure a successful enrolment.

Code of Practice

Faith Bible College has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Copies of the Code are available from the NZQA website at

Read It All & Ready to Enrol?

Download a copy of the International Students Enrolment Process here for a check-list on all the extra things you may need to do as an International Student, and click the ENROL NOW button below to enrol!


Full details of immigration requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available from Immigration New Zealand, and can be viewed on their website at

Eligibility for Health Services

Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. Full details on entitlements to publicly funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health, and can be viewed on their website at

Accident Insurance

The Accident Compensation Corporation provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents, and temporary visitors to New Zealand, but you may still be liable for all other medical and related costs. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website at

Medical and Travel Insurance

International students (including group students) must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while in New Zealand.

The College is able to arrange this with a reputable insurance company upon request.

This and other important information on language requirements and accommodation is available here as a PDF.